- Keep your anti-virus software on the latest stand!
- Do not open suspicious email or attachments!
- Use a HTTPS connection whenever possible (secure surfing)!
- Use strong and secure passwords!
- Vary your passwords for different websites!
- Consider well whom you give your personal data!
- Beware of phishing attacks. Develop a feeling for suspicious links and websites!
Other than that on the internet applies – like in the real life – stay well informed and keep a healthy amount of scepticism and be careful!